I always hoped I would find love again but I started to doubt if I ever would. The desire in my heart grew in the waiting but so did my loneliness and frustration. Was God hearing my prayers? How much longer would I need to wait? Was I asking for too much? Did God have a plan for me to love someone?
And then one day Jesse walked into my life and the questions I had been asking started to get answered. God was making sense out of nonsense, no detail overlooked. God had been crafting and curating a love story, in His perfecting timing, and wait that now felt worth it.
In this episode Jesse and I talk about:
- A full surrender that lead to finding and falling in love
- Dating from a male’s perspective
- The evolution of dating from your teens to adulthood
- God’s refinement in the waiting
- What it’s like dating a widow
- The benefits and challenges of long distance dating
- Dating with intentionality