Shannon is a single mom, mother to a child with disabilities, recovering food addict and domestic abuse survivor. She has not walked an easy road yet her perspective is filled with hope and an eternal perspective. Her outlook and wisdom gained through the fire will set others free from their past and help them walk with confidence in who they are and whose they are.
Join Shannon and I as we cover how to:
- Battle and bitterness and resentment when you life looks different than you hoped for
- Work with what you’ve got
- Release the pressure to people please
- Fight against comfort and complacency
- Avoid the dangers of self sufficiency
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: