A few years ago I was in one of my lowest moments. I was heartbroken and bitter and really, really angry. I felt like God had forgotten about me. I was in my quiet time and came across the question “When all I feel is darkness and everything in life feels hard, where are you?”.
I sat back, crossed my arms and thought to myself, “Yeah, seriously God! Where are you?!”.
The answer I found will not only surprise you but help you in the middle of your storm.
In this episode I share:
– The mantra I used to walk me through my hardest seasons
– Where God is in the middle of your storm
– How to find peace and reassurance when life feels anything but that
– Cultivating a 30,000 foot perspective
– How to move from a ‘this’ moment to a ‘that’ moment