My heart’s desire is to help people rediscover themselves on the other side of hard things. Having navigated my fair share of life’s curveballs (cancer survivor, infertility, widow, single mom), I’m not here to sell you sunshine and rainbows. However, I am here to say I see you, I understand you but most importantly, it won’t always feel like this. Your story is far from over, my friend.
Popular Speaking Topics Include…
IT WON’T ALWAYS FEEL LIKE THIS
Do you have a mantra that held you together in moments that felt like everything was falling apart? A personal marching order of sorts that held your attention so you wouldn’t hold your breath?
It won’t always feel like this.
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve strung those words together. Sometimes through tears and gritted teeth, other times through gratitude and with a badge of earned perspective. But every time I’ve said it it’s been a deep and sincere reminder to myself that life moves on and that this too shall pass.
- Learning how we move from a ‘this’ moment to a ‘that’ moment.
- Where is your focus during hard things? Proper perspective will bring you peace.
- Joy is not a feeling, it’s a choice. It is possible for joy to be a constant.
THE GIFT OF HARD THINGS
Life meets us all with a set of challenges, some grander than others. Some hard things come to direct us gently to take notice of things that have been overlooked or under utilized. Other hard things clear our paths and bring us to our knees.
Hard things change us. They just do. And they should. But what now? How do we pick up the pieces that are left and write a new story? How do we reconcile what we thought was going to be with what now is? How do we come to a place of acceptance and surrender as God does a new thing with our new self?
- Learn to discover and really love who you are now, on the other side of hard things.
- We need to surrender what we thought our life would look like in order to fully receive what God has for us now and next.
- Let God turn your guilt in to grace.
THE LIE DETECTOR TEST
Does your mindset need a reset? An unchecked thought life can be an incredibly destructive weapon. A lie is so sneaky. It starts small and grows slowly over time. We get used to hearing and then believing these lies. They become comfortable, normal almost. We form mindsets around them and start to claim these lies as truth when really the lie is keeping us from our actual truth, God’s truth.
What lies have you grown to believe? What are your most dominate thoughts? Who in your life can help you speak to the lies when you can’t trust your mindset? What does God say about who you are?
- Lies are formed out of fear from the enemy to keep us from what God meant us for.
- Use your story to move toward people not the lie which aims to keep you isolated.
- Learn how to detect a lie, administer truth and build a different mindset.
Contact us for availability or to learn more about how we can partner together to serve others.
Click here to view and download Becky’s Speaker Sheets.